When you’ve selected the puppy you want, you’ll place a $300.00 non-refundable deposit.
The puppy of your choice will be held with that $300.00 non-refundable deposit, toward the full puppy price, until the puppy is 8 weeks old, when the balance is due.
If you are picking the puppy up in person, the balance is due when you come get your puppy. If your puppy will be escorted to you by our flight/travel nannies, the balance is due prior to finalization of transportation arrangements.
We offer ground or air transportation across the continental United States. We can also meet you at the Salt Lake City, or Ogden, Utah airports and you can take your puppy home as a carry-on.
Our flight nanny typically charges $900.00 to escort the puppy to your nearest major airport, anywhere in the continental U.S.. Our ground nannies will escort your puppy to your door, the prices will vary depending on where you live. Flight arrangements should be made, so the puppy is boarding the plane at 8 weeks of age.
We also offer payment plans, so you can make payments for your puppy. The balance is due before the puppy is escorted to you or picked up by you.
Puppy will be paid for in full and travel arrangements made by the time the puppy is 8 weeks old. If puppy has not been paid for, picked up or delivery arrangements made by the time the puppy is 8 weeks old, the agreement will be void and we will sell the puppy to another person. There will be no refund given for original deposit.
We accept Venmo, PayPal, or cash. Deposit by personal check is also an option, when needed.
If you’re ready to get started or have additional questions, call/text Diane 801-726-9772 or fill out the form below to send her an email.
Make a Deposit
- We accept a $300.00 deposit for a current or upcoming puppy. This deposit is included in the final cost of the puppy. We reserve the right to claim pick of the litter at any time.
- Deposits and/or payments are nonrefundable. If for some reason you are not able to take a puppy at this time, or if the color or gender you want is not available, your deposit may be transferred to an upcoming litter. This decision will be made by the time the puppy is 6 weeks old so that the puppy can be placed easily with another family. If we are not notified by the time the pup is 7 weeks old, then the deposit/payments will not be credited to a future litter.
- You will be notified when the puppies are born.
- Puppies will be selected in order of deposits received.
- Puppies go home at 8 weeks of age.
- We will be taking pictures and videos of the puppies, to be viewed as they are growing up.
- Preferred method is Venmo (phone app)
Scan this code to pay with Venmo
- $300.00 deposit may be paid through PayPal, [email protected], please pay $311.00 to cover PayPal’s $11.00 fee.
- We do accept personal checks if necessary. These can only be accepted if your bank is also in our area so that we can cash it at your bank. Checks will be cashed at your bank prior to puppy being held, delivered, or picked up.
- By sending a deposit or when paying for a puppy, you, the purchaser, agree with the above terms.
- Our ground transportation nannies will bring the puppy right to your doorstep! The price varies depending on where you live. This service is available anywhere in the continental United States.
- You are welcome to fly into Utah to get your puppy. (Your puppy can travel with you under your seat.) We are also happy to meet you at the Salt Lake City or Ogden, Utah, airports. Flight arrangements need to be made so puppy is boarding the airplane at 8 weeks of age.
- Our flight nanny will bring your puppy to your nearest major airport in the continental United States. The fee for this service, including the airline ticket, is $900.00. Flight arrangements need to be made so the puppy is boarding the airplane at 8 weeks of age.
We give a two-year health guarantee on our puppies. If your puppy is found to have a crippling, disabling or life-threatening genetic health defect. We will replace your puppy free of charge.